Following is the Race Day Info and Packet Pick Up Info needed to make your run at Valenzano Winery a great one!
Date: November 5th, 2017 at 9am
Location: Valenzano Winery – 1090 US Route 206, Shamong, NJ 08088
After Party: 9:30am-Noon at Valenzano Winery includes a Glass of Wine (additional purchases available), Live Music, Food Trucks and Awards Ceremony!
Arrival: All participants should arrive no later than 8:30am – Recommend by 8am. Parking is a 10-12 minute walk. Please be ready to run by 8:45am. We will have pre race music, course instruction, and National Anthem starting at about 8:50am.
- Registration/Check-In will be set up in a new area this year – located in front of Valenzano Building. You will see signs. Also, there will be coffee and light food available for purchase prior to the race.
Packet Pick Up:
- November 3rd (Friday) at Road Runner Sports in Cherry Hill from 3pm – 6pm. (Road Runner Sports is located behind Cheesecake Factory and next to Barnes and Noble – 921 Haddonfield Road)
- November 4th (Saturday) at Road Runner Sports in Cherry Hill from 10am-1pm.
- Valenzano Winery on Race Day (11/5) from 7:15am-8:30am.
- You may pick up for others.
- It is recommended that you pick up at pre race option if convenient. Discount is offered at Road Runner Sports.
Bag Check: We will offer Bag Check for runners during the 5K Run. Bags should be picked up within 15 minutes of completing race. We will keep items secure and distribute items appropriately, GDFAR is not responsible for the items left or stolen.
Parking: Ample free parking is available on site. You will be directed. NO PARKING in Main Lot near Front Please. You will be directed to field behind Winery.
Course Notes: (**See Map Below**) Please note that this is a road/trail combo run. Trail shoes are not necessary, but may be worn. Spikes are not recommended.
Results: Results will be available at post race via Kiosk, and through our website on the Valenzano 5K Event link on this website!We will also email you a link.
Photos: Photo link will be available within 24 hours of race. We will also email you link, post on Facebook and post on our website.
Post Run Food: We will have Kind Bars, bananas and water available for runners after the run. A food vendor (probably 2) will be offering some post run food for purchase. Also, please know that you can bring your own food if you choose.
Post Run Wine: Yeah!!! All runners after completing the run will be given a Run the Vineyards wine glass (yours to keep) and you will have a drink ticket attached to your race bib. Please redeem the ticket to Valenzano Winery for a glass of wine.
Please note that Valenzano Winery may ask for ID before serving – so please be prepared to show ID if asked.
NO Outside Wine or Beer is Permitted – per licensing laws. Non-alcoholic beverages are fine.
Awards: We will present awards at about 10:00am. Awards are presented to top 3 men and women overall, plus top 3 per age group (every 10 years).
Spectators: We love when family and friends come to cheer on and support the runners. Any guest who wants to enjoy wine with you will be asked to pay the tasting fee. That fee can be paid directly to the winery.
Charity Partner: Community Rocks!
This Event is Rain or Shine!
No Refunds or Transfers. Bibs and Shirts have all been ordered and assigned.