Please read the following information regarding race day for the upcoming Run the Vineyards – Sips, Tricks and Sweets 5K at Tolino Vineyards.
- Location: Tolino Vineyards – 280 Mount Pleasant Rd, Bangor, PA 18013
- Date/Time: Race starts promptly at 9am on October 27th, 2019. (Be ready to run at 8:45am)
- Packet Pick Up/Check-in Options:
- Saturday (October 26th from 11am-1pm) – There will be an Optional (but Recommended when possible) Pre Race Day PPU at Aardvark Sports Shop in Bethlehem. The address for PPU is 559 Main Street, Bethlehem, 18018. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY PICK UP FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
- Race Morning – PPU is available from 7:30-8:30am at Tolino Vineyards.
- Parking: Free parking – you will be directed.
- Post Race Activities:
- Chocolate and Wine Glass – You will receive a Souvenir wine glass with a custom Gourmet piece of Chocolate by Triple M Treats upon finishing race.
- Complimentary Wine – All runners who are 21+ will receive a complimentary glass of Tolino Wine after completing race. Your race bib will have a race ticket to redeem. Be prepared to present ID if requested.
- Live Music – Enjoy the sounds Matt Miskie, our live performer from 9:30am -Noon.
- Awards will be presented at approximately 10am.
- Best Costume Competition (Must wear while running) Winner receives a bottle of wine! This contest takes place at approx 10:15am.
- Food Vendor – Food Vendor is scheduled to arrive mid morning through the afternoon for great food options.
- Course: The course is primarily on short cut grass. There is a short and fun trail through the woods as well. Trail shoes are not required – but sufficient if you have them.
- Strollers are not permitted on run – there are a few bumpy and tight spots.
- Results: All Results will be posted and emailed to you within 24 hours of run.
- Awards: We will have awards for the top 3 Overall Finishers and Top 3 per Age Group (both genders). Overall Awards are based on Gun time, while age group winners are based on Chip Time start and finish. Awards will be presented at approximately 10am.
- Photos: We will have free downloadable photos for you within a couple days after the run. Link will be emailed to you and presented on our Facebook Page.
- Spectators: We welcome spectators of all ages and encourage LOTS OF CHEERING! They are welcome to enjoy wine, chocolate, etc for the fee charged by the appropriate vendor, directly.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED by State Law.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteers Earn Wine and Swag! Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/Race/Volunteer/PA/Bangor/RuntheVineyardsSipsTricksorSweets5K
- Rain Or Shine
- No Refunds or Transfers