Following is information to help make sure race day is a fun and excited experience! Thank You!
- Race Date – March 15th at 10am (please be on-site no later than 9:45am)
- Location – Clancy’s Pub in Sewell, 485 Woodbury-Glassboro Road
- Parking – Most people should be able to park at Clancy’s Pub, but there is plenty of nearby parking at neighboring banks for overflow.
- Packet Pick Up Options – Option 1 (recommended) – Saturday, March 14th at Road Runner Sports in Cherry Hill – 921 Haddonfield Road (located behind Cheesecake Factory). We will be handing out shirts, bibs, pre-purchased pint glasses, and beer (seriously), along with shopping discounts between 10-2. We highly recommend that people come out to this option if convenient. We will also enter those who come in an awesome raffle for some cool prizes! You May Pick Up for Others with Permission!
Option 2 – Sunday, March 15th (Race Morning) at Clancy’s Pub. We will be available from 8:45-9:40am for same day Packet Pick Up. We suggest that you show up no later than 9:30am to ensure you have received everything on time.
- Awards – We will have awards for Top 3 Overall Finishers (Male and Female) as well as Top 3 per Age Group (Male and Female). Ages offered are under 14, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, etc. We will announce winners at approximately 11am inside the restaurant.
- Best Dressed – There will be a Best Irish Dressed competition that will be judged immediately following the Award Ceremony. Winner will receive a gift card to Clancy’s Pub!
- Race Results – All Race Results will be posted on this website on race day and a link will be emailed out to you within 24 hours.
- Get Lucky Raffles – All participants will be entered into a raffle drawing – we will have some fun prizes to give out throughout the morning.
- Lucky Run Pint Glasses – We should have some extra Pint Glasses available for sale at Packet Pick Up and possibly Race Day for $10. (While Supplies Lasts)
- Course Map –