RTV Team Perks and Guidelines!
New in 2018 is the chance to be a part of a team! During the registration process, you will be asked if you are a part of a team (Optional). If you are, all you need to do is add your team name at this time. Then recruit some team members and be sure they include the same team name when registering. We will compile the list prior to race day and handle the rest!
If you have previously registered and would like to start/be added to a team, you can update your profile page in Run Sign Up through the “Manage Registration” Tab, and select “Questions”. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com with your request).
- All teams of 4 or more participants will be entered into a drawing to take place during the awards ceremony after the race*. The winning team will receive a bottle of wine and a future race discount code!
- All teams will be recognized at a point during race day (before or after the run).
- Largest team will earn a Run the Vineyards bonus swag item for each of it’s team members (i.e. RTV Car Magnet) and a future race discount code.
- Team Photo taken by Event Photographer (free downloads available)
- Must be preregistered to be entered as a team member. (Same Day Sign Ups can not start or join a team)
- *The drawing will include 1 chance per team member. For example, if you have 6 team members, you will receive 6 entries into the drawing for the wine bottle. So the team with the most members has the greatest odds to win.
- Participants do not have to be present for raffle or to receive their bonus swag item. However, a team member will be responsible for taking your swag item if you get one. Items will not be mailed.
- You should sign up for your team when registering – simply enter your team name when prompted.
- If you wish to add a team name or be added to a team after registering, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request NO LATER than 1 week prior to race day. Requests need to be made by the individual requesting. One person should not request on behalf of other team members (exceptions are members from the same household. i.e. husband wife, mother daughter, etc.).