Run the Vineyards Details
26 Vineyards in 2022 Combining for Over 100 Miles!
- Various distances offered between 1Mile and Half Marathon (1M, 5K, 8K, 5M, 10K, 10M, Half Marathon)
- Unique and scenic courses (some hilly, some flat, some in between)
- Road, Gravel, Grass, Trail, Multi Terrain Courses. (Race Director Ken Culbertson designs all courses) Be sure to read through our course terrain info.
- All races are chip timed with instant results.
- Awards are based on Chip Time for age group awards, and Gun Time for overall awards.
- Age group awards are typically awarded to participants aged every 10 years unless the race has more than 500 participants. In that case the award categories are very 5 years. Typical awards are (Under 14, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, etc.)
- A complimentary glass of wine is included for participants 21+. Juice box, water, and/or soda is also available for those who do not want a glass of wine.
- Live Music by top quality local musicians perform for 2 plus hours after race.
- Nearly every race has a Food Truck/Food Vendor Options. See race for details. We select some of the most popular local food trucks for you to enjoy. Trucks are typically available up to 2 hours after the run!
- Free Race Photos to Download
- Updates race shirts are the typical giveaway. Summer races oftentimes include a tank top option, and most fall races include a long sleeve option.
- All participants receive a Souvenir Wine Glass after completing the race.
- Finisher Medals are offered for an additional purchase (unless included on a few select races)
Top notch run organization. Ken & Beth do an awesome job organizing & executing all their runs. The swag is great (tech shirt or tank, souvenir wine glass, complementary glass of wine & free photos to download). It’s always a good time, even if it rains . Oh yeah, did I mention live music entertainment & great food vendors.Kathy Wienckowski
Well organized, well marked and friendly. Overall this is a great organization that is committed to providing a great experience for the participants.Manya Vuletic
Very well organized races. Pre and post race communication is excellent (plus start time and finish time emailed within moments of crossing the mat!) Course is marked out very well with mile markers at the exact miles they are marking (those that run other races know that’s not always the case). Entire event is well done, it’s a favorite for me and my friends.Tricia Mento