Following is information to help make your event a fun and successful experience. Please read through prior to race day.
1. Event: Run the Vineyards – Rock the Night Away 5K
2. Date and Time: July 16th at 6:30pm (Tuesday Evening)
3. Location: Sharrott Winery, 370 S. Egg Harbor Road, Hammonton, NJ 08037
4. Packet Pick Up Options: (We recommend the pre race day PPU Options) 20% Discount during PPU at Running Co. – YOU MAY PICK UP FOR OTHERS
- Option 1: Monday (7/15) Running Co. in Mullica Hill from Noon-2pm
- Option 2: Monday (7/15) Running Co in Haddonfield from 4:00-6:00pm
- Option 3: Race Day (7/16) at Sharrott Winery from 5:00-6:10pm.
5. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED PER ABC LICENSING LAWS
– Also, we apologize but No Outside Food is Permitted at Sharrott Winery.
6. Parking: There is parking for all, but we always recommend car pooling when possible.
7. Results and Awards: This event is being chip timed. We will have results available immediately following the race via email, website, and at our onsite results kiosk. Awards will be given to the top 3 overall Male and Female Finishers (based on “Gun Time”) and the Top 3 per age category (each gender) (based on “Chip Time”). Awards presentation will take place at about 7:30pm.
8. Photos: We will have a photographer on site taking event photos. Those photos will be available for FREE download within 24 hours of the race. We will email you the link and post on Facebook and this website.
9. The After Party: We are excited to have our 5th Annual evening Run the Vineyards event at Sharrott Winery. We will have the Matt Noffsinger Band, an amazing Rock Cover Band, playing until 9pm. They will play classic and current rock music before, during and after the run. You will also be able to enjoy a complimentary glass of wine. Furthermore, the winery will offer wine purchases by the glass, bottle and case. Sharrott Winery will be serving fresh brick oven pizza as well!
10. Spectators: We love when Family and Friends hang out to cheer you on and show their support. So bring them along too!
11. GDFAR Swag: We will have some Good Day for a Run gear available for purchase if you are interested.
12. This event is RAIN OR SHINE – No Refunds. In the event of Thunderstorms, we will postpone the start until they pass – up to 1 hour.
13. On-Site Registration will not be available.
14. No Refunds or Transfers
15. This course is not suitable for dogs or jogging strollers.
16. Seating Options: While there is seating for more than half of the participants, there is also great lawn space for lawn chairs and blankets if you would like to bring.