Race Day is just ahead! 🙂 Here is some info which may help make your day even better!
1. We strongly encourage as many runners as possible to take advantage of the Pre-race day Packet Pick Up options – see below! Please note, runners may pick up for others. The Running stores will offer 15% off to those who would like to purchase running gear at the store!
- Friday (April 25) from 11am-2pm at Haddonfield Running Co. at 121 Kings Highway, Haddonfield
- Saturday (April 26) from 10am-2pm at Mullica Hill Running Co. at 86 N Main Street, Mullica Hill
2. If you cant make it to pre-race day PPU, you may get your bib and shirt on race morning between 7:15am-8:40am. But please arrive no later than 8:30am to ensure adequate time to park and help avoid lines, as we strive hard to start race at 9am.
3. The new Run the Vineyards wine glasses will be distributed to the runners at the finish line area, and may be used for the wine tasting!
4. Carolina Blue and The Cake Boutique will be on site selling great food items for your enjoyment during the After Party! We will have some light “runners food” available for runners at the finish line.
5. The run will be chip timed and chips will be located on your race bibs. Please do not remove chips. Also, please wear bib on front exterior clothing item as that ensures the best read from antennas. Runners will be timed from the moment they cross the starting line – however, please note that in accordance to USAT&F regulations, all awards will be based on a “Gun Start Time”. Therefore, if you are competing for an award, being at the front of the start line will have advantages. All runners will be given a time based on “Gun Start” and “Chip Start”.
6. Results may be found a variety of ways. Any questions regarding the results may be directly handled by the timer for quickest response (His contact info will be on Results web site). However, please feel free to email us if you need assistance.
- There will be a computer kiosk near the finish line where runners can check their results.
- Results will be on line at our website (www.gooddayforarun.com) and at below link:
- Each bib will have a QR Code on it that may be scanned into their smart phone.
7. There will be plenty of parking and drivers will be directed to designated parking areas – however carpooling, as always, is recommended! The address of Heritage Vineyards is 480 Mullica Hill Road, Harrison Township, NJ 08062.
8. Course Map: (Course will be well marked and volunteers directing at important turns, Police will be controlling traffic on roads for your safety)
9. We will have 2 water stations – one near mile 2 and one near mile 4 – plus at finish line.
10. Guests are welcome to cheer on – but will be required to pay for wine tasting if they choose.
11. There will be NO Race Day Registration available. We have many other great Vineyard Runs available.