Run the Vineyards – Half Marathon
November 15 @ 8:30 am$75
Welcome to Run the Vineyard’s First Half Marathon!
Run the Vineyards – Cork High & Bottle Deep Half Marathon – Hosted by Blue Cork Winery & Vineyard
Running for Wine!
Beautiful 13.1 Mile Course
Complimentary Glass of Wine
Live Music 'til 1pm!
Half Marathon Highlights
- Chip Timed Race hosted by Blue Cork Winery
- Post Race Wine, Live Music, and Food Trucks
- Awards for Top 3 Overall and Age Group Categories
- Finisher Medals for ALL Participants
- Souvenir Wine Glass and Upgraded Long Sleeve Apparel Item for All
- Mostly paved and scenic course with a half mile through Vineyard
- 10K Split on Race Course
- Cheer Stations and Aid Stations Throughout
- Free Downloadable Photos
Best races around! The races are always well marked, start on time and well organized! – Melissa F.
Top notch run organization. Ken & Beth do an awesome job organizing & executing all their runs. The swag is great (tech shirt or tank, souvenir wine glass, complementary glass of wine & free photos to download). It’s always a good time, even if it rains 😁. Oh yeah, did I mention live music entertainment & great food vendors. – Kathy W.