Standard Sponsorship Levels are available for affordable budgets with significant marketing exposure. Below are examples of our most popular race sponsorship levels for individual races. Some limitations/variations of each level may apply based on actual opportunities available at the specific venues. Please note that in order to gain maximum exposure and to take advantage of the most number of benefits available, an early commitment is recommended. Want to reach even more people living an active lifestyle? Check out our Custom Sponsorship Levels (Below) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your goals and thoughts. We can help customize a plan for your company!
Custom Sponsorship Levels can be as creative and flexible as you see fit. From being a yearly Corporate Sponsor for ALL Good Day for a Run events, to selecting a package of multiple races based on a geographic region, we can help accommodate your desired results!
Here are a handful of samples – while the possibilities are endless. If interested in learning more about customizing your sponsorship, please email email@example.com with your request.
- Entertainment Sponsor: With live entertainment at nearly all of our events – we have a great opportunity to be the Entertainment Sponsor for our live musicians. Your name would become synonyms with all marketing and promotions of one of our most popular attractions to the events.
- Multi – Race Sponsor: Sponsor multiple events or an entire race series to receive discounts on your investment.
- Awards Sponsor: This is your chance to be associated with the top competitors. Have your name associated with the awards and leave a lasting impression.
- Bib Sponsors: Have your name printed on all race bibs for a particular race or race series. Significant lead time may be required for this type of sponsorship.
- GDFAR Corporate Sponsor: The highest level of marketability is to become a corporate partner with GDFAR. Our team would help in planning an effective strategy to reach the most number of participants while demonstrating a lasting positive image of your brand. Corporate Sponsors need to have a significant lead time to achieve maximum effectiveness.
To become a Sponsor Today or to learn more, please complete the following Information:
OR REACH OUT TO KEN CULBERTSON DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS OPPORTUNITIES RIGHT FOR YOU!
Be a Part of a Winning Team!