Balic 5K – FAQS and Packet Pick Up Info
Important Information About Race Day for the Run the Vineyards Balic 5K
- Date and Time: November 3rd at 9am
- Location: Balic Winery, 6623 Harding Highway (Route 40) in Mays Landing, NJ 08330
- Check-In: Race Day from 7:30-8:30am at Balic Winery. NOTE: There is No Pre Race Day Packet Pick Up.
- Arrival and Parking: There is plenty of parking on site. We suggest that you arrive no later than 8:20am.
- Bag Check: There will be bag check available during the 5K Race. Bags should be picked up within 15 Minutes of completing the 5K.
- Course: The 5K course is an off road course with primarily all short cut grass. The course is completely flat.
- Awards: Top 3 Overall Winners (male/Female) will receive a bottle of wine and Medal and the Top 3 per age group receive a medal. (14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, …)
- Results:Results will be posted instantly and emailed to you within 48 hours.
- Photos: We will have a photographer on site. All Photos are free to download and will be available within 48 hours.
- Food Truck: JJ Mobile Kitchen will be on-site serving various sandwich/grill style food.
- Music:Live Music provided by Greg Jones til Noon.
- Wine: All Participants will receive a complimentary glass of wine. Balic Winery also offers FREE wine tastings!
- Outside Alcohol: NO outside alcohol per state regulations.
- No Transfers or Refunds
- Event is Rain or Shine
- Volunteers: There are volunteer Opportunities available at the following link. Volunteers earn a free race entry to a future race and a drink ticket. VOLUNTEER LINK