Following is useful information to help make your 5K run and after party a successful and fun day!
SEE RULES OF RACE DAY AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Race Date: April 19th, 2016 (Rain or Shine)
Start Time: 9:30am*
- *If you go to pre race day PPU (below) please arrive and be parked by 9:10am. If you come to race day PPU, please arrive no later than 8:45am.
Location: Cape May Brewing Co. 1288 Hornet Road, Rio Grande, NJ 08242.
Parking: There will be designated areas for parking which will be a simple walk to the start/finish line. We suggest Car Pooling when possible.
Packet Pick Up Options: We are offering a few options for your convenience to pick up your race number and shirt. We recommend coming to a pre race day pick up option if convenient. You may pick up for others with permission.
- April 15th from 4-7pm at Haddonfield Running Co, 121 Kings Highway Haddonfield, NJ 08033*
- April 18th from 10am-1pm at Running Co. in Mullica Hill, Main Street, Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
- April 18th from 4-6pm at Hawk Haven Vineyards, 600 Railroad Ave, Rio Grande, NJ
- April 19th (Race Day) from 8am-9:15am at Registration Tent, Cape May Brewing Co.
* Enjoy a cold Cape May Brewing Co beer with us if you pick up on April 15th! Also, The Running Co will provide a shopping discount for anyone picking up on April 15th and April 18th.
Timing and Results: This race will be Chip Timed! Which means each bib will have 2 chips on the back which are read when you run through the start and finish lines – capturing your running time. Individual results will be posted immediately after you cross the finish line. There will be multiple ways of searching for your times, including an onsite kiosk and a results link at www.GoodDayforaRun.com.
Awards: Awards will be distributed at approximately 10:15am. The top 3 Overall Male and Female Finishers will receive a custom Run to the Taproom Growler. Medals are given to the top 3 runners per age group/gender. (21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 plus) Awards will be mailed if not picked up.
Photos: We are pleased to be offering FREE Downloadable Photos for this event. This link will be available on this site and will be emailed to you within a couple days of the event.
Extras: We will have a limited supply of Custom Event Pint Glasses and Growlers, plus Good Day for a Run Pint Glasses and Gear for Sale at Packet Pick Up dates and on Race Day.
There are a few important items we want to make sure everyone is aware of regarding the rules that MUST be followed on race day as the Cape May Brewing Co and Good Day for a Run must abide by ABC regulations, state and municipal laws. Following these simple rules will ensure a great day for all!
1. To partake in the Brewery Tour and be admitted into the Taproom, you MUST be 21 or older and have 2 forms of ID (1 Govt Issued, and a back up of sorts, i.e. school ID, SSC, Employment ID, etc.). You will want to have this with you after the run before heading to the Brewery.
2. There is No Tailgating permitted pre or post race on any of the surrounding properties, including parking areas or outside the Brewery buildings.
3. Nobody should be consuming alcohol or taking open alcoholic containers outside of the Taproom.
4. You will receive your Souvenir pint glass upon finishing the race. Please note, Souvenir pint glasses should not be brought into the Tasting Room – You should bring to your car for safe storage. Due to the number of participants and for everyone’s safety, any beer served until Noon will be poured in plastic cups supplied by CM Brewery.
5. Anyone who is interested in purchasing a Growler Fill, must wait until Noon – their normal operating hours.