Running Hare 5K – FAQs and Packet Pickup Info
Important Information Regarding the Run the Vineyards – Running Hare 5K
- Date: October 20th at 9am
- Location: Running Hare Vineyards – 150 Adelina Road, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
- Parking: On Site… You will be directed.
- Packet Pickup Options: If convenient for you, we recommend picking up prior to race day. You may pick up for others.
- Saturday (10/19) from 3pm – 5:00pm at Running Hare Vineyards. Located next to outside wine bar! Wine Bar will be open!
- Race Day from 7:30am – 8:30am at Running Hare Vineyards.
- Race Day Arrival Time: If you are picking up your bib/shirt, etc on race day – we suggest no later than 8am. Access to the main parking area will be limited during the race because the course uses a portion of the vineyard driveway. It is extremely important to arrive at the Vineyards by 8:30am even if you have already received your bib. Main driveway will be closing at 8:50am.
- Results: The Results Link will be posted on this Site by Race Day. Plus all results will be emailed to you following the race.
- Awards: The fastest Overall Runners (3 deep) and per Age Group (3 Deep) will be presented with awards at approximately 10am. Age Groups are as follows: Under 14, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39…etc.
- Complimentary Wine, Beer and Wine Sales: All Participants (21 and Over) will receive a complimentary glass of wine following the race. Please have ID available as the Winery will have an ID Check Station. Additional wine purchase, by glass, bottles and cases will be available. *** Calvert Brewing Company will be on-site for sales and will allow you to use your drink ticket with them if you choose.
- Live Musician: There will be Live Music immediately following the run until around Noon.
- Food Vendor: There will be multiple Food Vendors on site offering a variety of food options for the post run party.
- No Outside Alcohol is permitted: This is according to licensing laws.
- Photos: There will be a link on the website and emailed with FREE downloadable photos from race day. Photos will be available by Monday.
- Bag Check: GDFAR offers Free Bag Check near the registration area. Bag Check is open from 7:30am-10:30am. GDFAR is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Course: The course is half paved and half off-road. Course Map: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/806440
- No Strollers for the run are permitted
- Volunteer – Volunteer Opportunities are available at this link: https://runsignup.com/Race/Volunteer/MD/PrinceFrederick/RuntheVineyardsRunningHareFall5K
- Guests are welcome!
- Pets: Pets are permitted on the property, but not on the 5K run. Pets must be leashed.
- No Transfers or Refunds
- The Event is Rain or Shine