JUST ANNOUNCED! Lucky Bones Restaurant will be on site as our Food Vendor!!!
1. Race starts and ends at Cape May Winery – 711 Town Bank Road – Cape May, NJ 08204
2. Race begins at 9am on Sunday (9/25)
3. Packet Pick Up Options: (You may pick up for others)
- Saturday (9/24) at EXIT ZERO COOKHOUSE (109 Sunset Blvd, West Cape May) – from 10am-2pm. Website: www.ezcookhouse.com
- Sunday (9/25) at Cape May Winery from 7:15am-8:30am
4. Race is Chip Timed and the timing chips are located on back side of race bib. Please be sure to wear bib on front of shirt and on the outside of your clothing to ensure proper “chip read”.
5. Parking: *Please read below options in detail – Most parking will require approximately a 10 minute walk – please budget enough time so you are not rushing to the start.
There is very limited parking available at the Cape May Winery parking lot (Approx 25 cars)– so plan to park at one of the below 3 options (each between .2-.4 miles away).
Option 1 – Vineyard Property Owned by CM Winery – located on corner of Route 9 and Shunpike. GPS: 917 Shunpike Road, Cape May, NJ (Approx .4 mile away) *Use Crosswalks and wide shoulder. Easy walk to Cape May Winery – you will be directed.
Option 2 – Maud Abrams School at 714 Town Bank Road, Lower Township, NJ (1000 yards away from Winery)
Option 3 – Lower Township Elementary School at 834 Seashore Road, Lower Township, NJ. (Corner of Seashore and Town Bank Rd) (.25 mile away)
PARKING VISUAL (Click Image to Enlarge)
6. If you pick up on Saturday – please arrive on race day by 8:30am, if you pick up on Race Morning arrive no later than 8:20am. We work very hard to start race ON TIME for both the runners and the Police and Township residents.
7. Wine Policy and Info –
- All RUNNERS (over the age of 21) receive a glass of wine as part of their registration. Tickets will be on your race bib to redeem to the winery. You will be given a souvenir glass at the finish line!
- NON RUNNERS (guests of runners) are invited to participate for the normal wine tasting fee established by the Winery and is payable directly to the winery.
- The Winery will have 4-5 beautiful areas to enjoy wine – The outdoor patio, the Great Room Lounge, the Outside Barn, and the 2nd floor deck overlooking the property.
- No Outside Alcohol is permitted per licensing laws.
- Have ID available if you think you may be carded.
8. No Race Refunds or Transfers
9. Race Results Link will be available on this website. Plus, we will have Results Kiosks available near the finish line. Results are almost immediate! Please note, Awards are based on “Gun Time”. so if you are running with a chance to get an award, please start closer to the front.
10. Free Downloadable Photos from event will be available within 2-3 days of the event. We will email and post link.
11. Race Course: Race will start on Vineyard Property and you will be directed out to Town Bank Road in front of the Vineyard. Runners will be directed Westbound for 1/8 miles to turn right on Shunpike Road. You will proceed through first intersection approximately 1.3 miles north to turn around. You will then come back to vineyard property and run through the vineyard course for nearly 4/10 of a mile.
12. We will have a variety of Good Day for a Run and Run the Vineyards items for sale after the run.