Race Day is just ahead! 🙂 Here is some information which will help make your day amazing!
*Please Note: This event is Rain or Shine. No Outside Alcohol is Permitted per State Law. Please Check out our Event Day and Festival Map. The Winery may ID check if they choose before serving wine. So have ID available incase needed.
Race Starts at 9am on April 30th.
Heritage Vineyards is located at 480 Mullica Hill Road, Mullica Hill, NJ.
1. We strongly encourage as many runners as possible to take advantage of the Pre-race day Packet Pick Up options – see below! Please note, runners may pick up for others. The Running stores will offer 20% off discounts to those who would like to purchase running gear at the store (PPU Days Only)!
- Thursday (April 27) from 3-6:30pm at the Running Co in Haddonfiled located on Kings Highway
- Saturday (April 29) from 10am-2pm at Mullica Hill Running Co. at 86 N Main Street, Mullica Hill
- Sunday (April 30th) 7:15am-8:30am at Heritage Vineyards
2. The Run the Vineyards souvenir wine glasses will be distributed to the runners at the finish line area, and may be used for the wine tasting!
3. Carolina Blue Restaurant will be on site selling great food items for your enjoyment before the run and during the After Party! There will also be a pizza vendor.
4. The run will be chip timed (start and Finish) and chips will be located on your race bibs. Please wear bib on front exterior clothing item as that ensures the best read from antennas.
TIMING AND AWARDS: Runners will be timed from the moment they cross the starting line – however, please note that in accordance to USAT&F guidelines, the Top 3 Overall Finishers (Men and Women) will be based on a “Gun Start Time”. Meanwhile, Age Group Awards will be based on the Chip Start. Therefore, if you are competing for an OVERALL award, being at the front of the start line will have advantages. All runners will be given a time based on “Gun Start” and “Chip Start”. Age Group Awards are for every 5 years (Under 14, 15-19, 20-24, 24-29, 30-34, etc)
- Awards will be presented at approximately 10:15am at the Bandstand.
5. Results may be found a variety of ways. Any questions regarding the results may be directly handled by the timer for quickest response (His contact info will be on Results web site). However, please feel free to email us if you need assistance.
- There will be a computer kiosk near the finish line where runners can check their results.
- Results will be posted on line at our website (www.gooddayforarun.com) and emailed to you.
- We will post link on Facebook.
- Many of you will be text messaged the results.
6. There will be plenty of parking in designated parking areas – however carpooling, as always, is recommended! The address of Heritage Vineyards is 480 Mullica Hill Road, Harrison Township, NJ 08062.
7. Course Map: (Course will be well marked and volunteers directing at important turns, Police will be controlling traffic on roads for your safety)
8. We will have water stations – one near mile 2 and mile 3.5 – plus one at finish line.
9. We will email and post the FREE Downloadable photos link within 1 day after the run.
10. Guests are welcome to come and cheer – but will be required to pay for wine if they choose.
11. We offer Bag Check near the start/finish line. Your bib will have a bag check ticket for you to use if you choose. Checked bags should be picked up within 15 minutes of completing run.
12. A glass of wine is included for all 21 and over registered runners after the race. Your race bib will include a drink ticket to redeem.
13. Plan to spend the day listening to live music in the festival field. Also, picnicking and lawn chairs are great! No Outside Alcohol is Permitted per Licensing Law. Outside food is not allowed near the main tasting room building, only in the designated festival area.
14. Heritage Vineyards offers various wine sale discounts on race day!
15. There will be NO Race Day Registration available. No Transfers or Refunds are permitted.
16. No strollers or dogs are permitted on the course.