Following is information you will find useful to help make your event a fun and successful experience. Please read through prior to race day.
1. Event: Run the Vineyards – Rock the Night Away 5K
2. Date and Time: July 25th at 6:30pm (Tuesday Evening)
3. Location: Sharrott Winery, 370 S. Egg Harbor Road, Hammonton, NJ 08037
4. Packet Pick Up Options: (We recommend one of the pre race day PPU options when possible. YOU MAY PICK UP FOR OTHERS)
Option 1: Saturday (7/22) Running Co. in Mullica Hill at 86 N Main Street, Mullica Hill – 1-3pm.
Option 2: Sunday (7/23) Running Co in Medford from Noon-2pm (62 S Main Street, Medford).
Option 3: Race Day (7/25) at Sharrott Winery from 5:00-6:10pm.
5. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED PER VINEYARD LICENSING LAWS
6. Parking: There is parking for all, but we always recommend car pooling when possible.
7. Results and Awards: This event is being chip timed. We will have results available immediately following the race via email, website, and at our onsite results kiosk. Awards will be given to the top 3 overall Male and Female Finishers (based on “Gun Time”) and the Top 3 per age category (each gender) (based on “Chip Time”). Awards presentation will take place at about 7:30pm.
8. Photos: We will have a photographer on site taking event photos. Those photos will be available for FREE download within 24 hours of the race. We will email you the link and post on Facebook and this website.
9. The After Party: We are excited to have our 2nd Annual evening Run the Vineyards event at Sharrott Winery. We will have a IC/DC, a Rock Cover Band playing until 9pm. They will play classic rock music before, during and after the run. You will also be able to enjoy a complimentary glass of wine. Furthermore, the winery will offer wine purchases by the glass, bottle and case. There will be a food vendor on-site as well selling a variety of casual dinner style foods.
10. Spectators: We love when Family and Friends hang out to cheer you on and show their support. If they have an interest in wine tasting or having a glass of wine, they would just be asked to pay the normal fees charged to the vineyard.
11. GDFAR Swag: We will have some Good Day for a Run gear available for purchase if you are interested.
12. This event is RAIN OR SHINE – No Refunds. In the event of Thunderstorms, we will postpone the start until they pass.