Run the Vineyards – Pindar Vineyards 5K
July 11, 2020 @ 9:00 am$45. – $50.
The Run the Vineyards race series heads to Pindar Vineyards on the North Fork Wine Trail!
Enjoy Pindar Vineyards like you never have before…. a full 3.1 mile tour (chip timed race and walk) through the vineyard at the most beautiful time of the year! Vines will be filling out, the “Sea of Sunflowers” will be blooming, and the day will be warm and (hopefully) bright! Bring family and friends, and plan a morning of action and relaxation at the 1st ever Run the Vineyards – Pindar Vineyards 5K event!
Best races around! The races are always well marked, start on time and well organized!
– Mellissa Farrell
Top notch run organization. Ken & Beth do an awesome job organizing & executing all their runs. The swag is great (tech shirt or tank, souvenir wine glass, complementary glass of wine & free photos to download). It’s always a good time, even if it rains 😁. Oh yeah, did I mention live music entertainment & great food vendors.
– Kathy Wienckowski
Very impressed with yesterday’s Run the Vineyards 15k. Well marked and monitored course, great volunteers, and lots of nice race swag.
– Rachel Perredy
Event Features Include:
- Chip Timed 5K Race with Instant Results
- Scenic Course through 500 Acre Property of Pindar Vineyards
- Awards for Top 3 Overall and Age Group Finishers (Under 15, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, etc)
- Friendly Course Marshals
- On Course Music, Water, and Stocked Finish Line
- Complimentary Glass of Wine at Post Race Celebration
- Upgraded Tech Shirt or Tank Top Options
- Souvenir Run the Vineyards Wine Glass
- Live Music All Day Long!
- On-Course Music
- On Site Food Trucks
- Free Downloadable Photos
- *Optional Finisher’s Medal is available
- Free Parking
THINGS TO KNOW
- Race starts at 9am
- After Party starts immediately after
- No Refunds – We do offer a Transfer Policy SEE DETAILS
- No Strollers Please
- Course Map Link – Coming Soon
- Earbuds are Fine (but we have on-course music)
- ALL FAQS