- This event has passed.
Run the Vineyards – Old Country 10K and 5K
June 7, 2015 @ 9:00 am$40 – $45
Race Features Include:
- Chip Timed 10K or 5K Race with Instant Results
- Professional Photography with Free Downloadable Photos
- Post Race Live Music by Musician/Singer Greg Jones
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at 2 Hour Post Race Reception
- 2015 Run the Vineyards Stemless Wine Glass Included
- Moisture Wicking Run the Vineyards Race Shirt Included
- Flat (Mostly Road) Course with Portions Through Vines
- Friendly Course Marshals and 2 Water Stations
- Post Race Food Vendors will be On Site
$40 for the 5K and $45 for the 10K
ON-LINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! WE WILL HAVE ON-SITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT PACKET PICK UP AND ON RACE DAY! (SEE FAQ AND PPU DETAILS LINK ABOVE) *PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIRTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR SAME DAY REGISTRATION – HOWEVER, WE HAVE ORDERED EXTRA SHIRTS.
SATURDAY – PPU @ ROAD RUNNER SPORTS IN CHERRY HILL – 10-2
RACE MORNING REGISTRATION @ AMALTHEA CELLARS – 7:15AM-8:30AM
Pre Race Day Packet Pick Up will take Place at Road Runner Sports in Cherry Hill on June 6th from 10am-2pm.