- This event has passed.
Run the Vineyards – Heritage 5 Miler
April 26 @ 9:00 am$46 – $50
The 9th Annual Run the Vineyards 5 Miler takes place on
April 26th, 2020 at William Heritage Winery
Great Course. Great Fun.
Be Ready to have Fun!
2 Miles of Roads Through Mullica Hill
Three Miles on the Vineyard Property
Post Race Wine
A Day to Remember
- Chip Timed with Instant Results
- Beautiful Course through William Heritage Winery and Country Roads of Mullica Hill
- On Course Music and Photographer
- Water Stations at Miles 2 and 4
- Awards for Top Overall Winners and Top 3 in Age Groups (every 5 Years) 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, etc
The After Party
- Complimentary Glass of William Heritage Wine
- Live Music with Greg Jones Til Noon
- Vendors to shop and enjoy all morning long
- Games and Activities for All Ages
- Multiple Food Trucks
- Relaxing Atmosphere – perfect to bring Lawn Chairs and/or blankets!
- High Quality Tech Shirt or Tank Top Option
- Souvenir Run the Vineyards Wine Glass for all Finishers
- Optional Finisher Medal is Available for Purchase (New Design for 2020)
- Free Downloadable Photos
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FEBRUARY 29TH AS THE RACE WILL BE FULL